CHLA Member Benefits
- We actively work with our lobbyists at Sewald Hanfling Public Affairs to monitor the Colorado legislative session each year, propose new legislation to strengthen the hotel industry, and defeat onerous bills.
Marketing & Networking Opportunities
- Members receive a free listing in our directory and on our website. In addition, members are invited to network at our Annual Conference, our Board and Committee meetings and other events throughout the year.
- CHLA members have access to free legal and tax hotlines, which provide members with quick answers to complex questions.
- CHLA participates in numerous education initiatives throughout Colorado, including this one in partnership with the Colorado Tourism Office and Leave No Trace Center For Outdoor Ethics.
- Our annual Stars of the Industry Awards Programs honor lodging employees and properties that best symbolize quality service in this industry. In addition, to the Stars of the Industry Awards, we also honor a Hotelier of the Year, Emerging Hospitality Leader.
- Through CHLA University, we provide members with significantly discounted certification programs for their employees in partnership with the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute.
- Members receive discounts from industry suppliers as well as job listings through our exclusive partnership with Sirvo.com, Colorado’s leading hospitality job board.